Independent Sales Representative (m/f/d) for Eastern Europe
Start date: immediately
Become a part of our team.
As passionate textile engineers we develop our textiles every day. This is how trend-setting technologies and product concepts are created again and again. We bring quality into the room and thus strengthen personal well-being. As one of the best in your field, your work will make a significant contribution to our overall success. As a sales representative, you will be responsible for customer acquisition, customer care and customer retention, as well as developing and promoting network connections for the Eastern Europe sales territory.
Your tasks include:
- Acquisition, project generation and project development
- Establishment and intensification of business relations with existing customers
- Assessment of market development, market and competitor observation
- Selection of new specialized trade partners, their development and support as well as the maintenance of existing partnerships
- Responsibility for sales in the assigned sales area
- Visits and presentations on products, developments and price lists
- Organization and support of customer visits at the headquarters in Mönchengladbach and production in Meerane
- Contract negotiations, sales talks and target agreements
- Coordination and presentation of samples
- Support of trade fairs, events, etc.
- Aftersales services
What you bring with you:
- Technical knowhow
- Many years of professional experience in a sales or field service position
- Language skills: English business fluent (level B2 or C1) Polish, Czech, Russian
- Excellent sales skills and enjoy selling high-quality upholstery fabrics and technical fabrics as well as communicating the values of the Krall+Roth brand
- You are a strong communicator, self-starter and have a confident, resilient demeanor
This is what we offer you:
- Modern working environment: analog furniture meets the latest technologies that promote flexible working
- Respectful and appreciative corporate culture
- Owner-managed company
- A challenging and varied job in an environment with a lot of creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Attractive compensation package
- Relationship networks with the best in the furniture industry
The position is to be filled at short notice for the sales area Eastern Europe. We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.